Contact: Manager Zhang
Fixed line: 86 0517-84746999
Fax: 86 0517-84743098
Address: 200 meters south of Hongqiao, West of Old Huaisi Road, Yugou Town, Huaiyin District, Huai'an City
Outdoor work is very hard, not only to endure the wind and sun, but also to have plenty of physical strength to work, which is very exhausting to the human body, and at the same time, the wear and tear on the hands is also great. Therefore, when working outdoors, wearing a pair of labor protection gloves will not only help protect your hands, but also expand the contact area and friction between your hands and working tools, and make your work safer. The same is true in industrial production. To protect the safety of workers, it is also necessary to wear protective gloves.
Glove labor insurance is also widely used in life. For example, when we wash dyed products, wearing gloves will not touch those stains, and our hands can also not be in direct contact with detergents, which protects some people who are allergic to detergents. people. There are many styles and samples of gloves to choose from, and there are different specifications for different purposes. It has played an important role in our lives.
Labor insurance gloves wholesale is suitable for factories, because it is a consumable, so how do we use gloves correctly to extend its service life?
1. Add some salt when shrinking and soaking, not only to prevent the cotton from fading, but also to make the color bright and lasting.
2. Pure cotton cloth will shrink. Newly bought cotton cloth must be soaked in warm water at 40℃ and 50℃ and then dried. When it is 90% dry, use an iron to iron it.
3. Cotton cloth with sweat stains should not be washed at high temperature, because the protein in sweat will coagulate and adhere to the fiber to form a macula when heated.
4. When washing pure cotton products, you can add some salt or white vinegar to soak, and high-end products can add a small amount of alum.
5. The washing temperature depends on the color of the cotton cloth, generally 40℃~50℃, the water temperature should not be too high for bright or dark colors.
6. The white non-sweat cotton cloth can use high temperature water.
7. Cotton cloth and its products should not be exposed to the sun, and should be dried in a ventilated and cool place.
8. Cotton cloth is more resistant to high temperature during ironing and can be ironed at a high temperature of 200℃.